Πέμπτη 29 Μαρτίου 2012

Chrystalleni Tricomiti - Part I


A bright and modest star
 
The Golden Girl of Cyprus.
How do you become a champion.
We met last week during training with the Chrystalleni Trikomitou, a bright star in the sport. The full distinguished prizes and awards in rhythmic gymnastics Chrystalleni born in 1993 in Larnaca.

At the tender age of four years began systematically to deal with exercise. Her parents, Sotos and Evangelia, eminent personalities from the business world, offered every opportunity to develop multi-talent. Her first prize in the field of gymnastics, the conquered when she was only seven years.
The couple has six children Trikomiti all grown with principles and ideals. With the strong support of her parents and the hard work of Chrystallenis, success was a matter of time.At the age of 17 years just to Commonwealth Games in New Delhi, India, in 2010 became a gold star when she won five medals in rhythmic gymnastics, two gold, one silver and two bronze.
In the closing ceremony of Commonwealth Games on October 14, 2010 the Chrystalleni had the honor to be leading the country, holding the flag of Cyprus in front of an audience 60,000 people.
What struck by this young and promising chit, the young athlete, is the maturity despite his young age, high sense of responsibility, modesty and values ​​that bring with it.
Everything is created along with her parents, hand in hand. This large bond gradually brought the overall success. Recognize it and without saying, it feels great obligation to her parents, who loves.Apart from its beauty and charming of the body, Chrystalleni is a complex, talented girl who enjoys music, dance, film, and is a good painter. In the following interview, gives us ideas on how he sees itself.
Phoebus Nicolaides
The interview in the magazine "Pulse"
-How you found out that inclination and talent in gymnastics?
My parents motivated me to them. Most encouraging was their own, who saw some of my talents very early.

-How did you start?
I started at the age of 4 years training as a play, dance, instruments and handling  I did  with them first as a hobby. My parents were those who enrolled in it and gradually developed into a serious hobby.

-How much do you love rhythmic gymnastics?
I dedicate so much time and so do great efforts and sacrifices that can not be anything other than a great love, one love.

-The occupation affects their personal and social life?
Definitely, yes. The hours for training are many and takes time to devote to family and friends.

- How much time do you dedicate to training?
When I prepare for races, I workout twice a day about 7-8 hours. It's really difficult.

-Who are your coaches?
My coach for three years is the Ruskin Natalia (Natalia Ruskin) from Belarus, one of the five best in the world. Her daughter Julia Ruskin (Julia Ruskin) was medalist in Sindou.Once it comes here in Cyprus. I am thrilled with them.

-What are your core values ​​as principles to follow what you do?
The tenacity to succeed in my goals high. The love for the sport. The hard work, and dedication to what I do. The discipline and of course promoting the sporting ideal, I believe that I serve.

-Who fights took part and what were the results?
I took part in various competitions from abroad, like European Championships, Commonwealth, Mediterranean, national, Universiade, World Cups (World Cub) Grand Prix and others.

-What role have played your family in your career?
The support from my family especially my father and my mother is a huge and important.It would be impossible without them, both to deal seriously and systematically, taking into serious decisions, like school and more. They generously gave me the tools and opportunities to move the track and I am grateful.

-How do you always have an incentive, which motivates to struggle?
The belief that I can achieve taller targets. If you do not believe he is very difficult to succeed in life. My father once told me: "Since, you do, what you do with so many sacrifices and hardships, why not give yourself the opportunity for a step further and make the difference."
Chrystalleni with her parents, Evangelia and Sotos Tricomitis

-Who inspires you, what are your standards?
Μy idol is Julia  Rouskina (Julia Ruskin) when you first met, the story and the path of the sports arena, inspired me a lot. Generally, however, my standards are my parents, my family, who give me the strength to scramble the game good.

-In addition to your family, you have sponsors?Yes, I have some sponsors such as 'Adidas' and 'Nike day' and why thank you. I wish, I had a bit more.

-Who is your favorite athlete?My favorite athletes are Julia Rouskina (Julia Ruskin), the Russian Alina Maratova Kapaeva (Alina Maratovna Kabaeva), an athlete who made ​​history in rhythmic gymnastics.

-How do you feel you're a star?
I have no star, but I feel different in a good sense of the word. What I do is different,because it is something other than routine. He gave me discrimination, but did not getmy air minds. I walk my feet firmly on earth and just swing in the games ...
-You think that will unleash all your talents in gymnastics?
Always room for improvement. I do not feel I got to the maximum of my abilities andtalents.

-What is your vision?
My dream is to take part in the Olympic Games in London. In January 16 to 18 arequalifiers for the world to London and my participation is my immediate goal. Difficultbecause there are only five positions. (And, guess what? She gonna take a part!)
-Do you have hobbies that are dealing with in your spare time?My hobbies are music, dance, dance performances, painting and more.
-You imagine you be what, if not follow the path of fitness?I can not think of anything else except what I do now.
-You have a body that can take care of too. What advice would you give to women who hate their bodies?Our body is ourselves. They are what make us individual and everyone has their own characteristics. We must love ourselves as we are, to our love and others ...-What was the best advice you got to remember?The best advice that I remember was from my sister Lucia, who told me just before a race: "Go ahead and be yourself. Give it all. Just do it! "That affected me positively.
-What did you learn from this? I realized then that the sport has a lot of my anxiety and nervousness. I understand that you must be yourself. Expressing what they learned and worked, generally your character with simplicity. Do you make what you are and know what to do. When you yourself do not worry, it comes out beautifully from inside you who you are and the result is positive.
Sportsmanship, ethics, hard work, dedication, values ​​and vision.
Reward, joy, honor and glory for herself and for her country.

Another republish from the blog of Phoebus Nicolaides.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου